Recently ranked as the No. 6 tech town in the US, outranking hubs including Seattle, Boston and Washington DC, Dallas welcomes a talent pool hungry to innovate at any number of budding startups and household names, including AT&T and Southwest Airlines. Fueling this growth is a business-friendly climate, healthy wages for tech workers (which are 10% more than the national average) and a lower cost of living than other traditional tech hubs.
Interested in joining an A-list digital company in Dallas? To help you navigate your options, we’ve put together a list of 20 Dallas tech companies hiring in 2019 (along with why you might want to work there).
AT&T inspires a global audience through communication and entertainment. As the world’s largest telecommunications company, it’s the most popular choice for mobile and fixed phone services, and a go-to for premium video content and unparalleled customer experiences. Five-star treatment isn’t reserved for paying customers alone—AT&T offers its employees competitive compensation and benefits packages plus incredible opportunities to innovate.
Open tech roles at AT&T.
Working at AT&T:
- Discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services
- Generous PTO policy
- Wellness programs with challenges and events to reach physical and financial goals
Making meaningful connections is what Bottle Rocket does best. It’s a fast-growing mobile development company producing value for businesses—and for some of the most distinguished brands worldwide, including Chick-fil-A and Coca-Cola. Providing services from user research and roadmapping to visual design and product engineering, Bottle Rocket is shaping powerful, personalized customer experiences. It not only excels at pushing boundaries and reaching for the impossible, but appreciates a passionate team that respects opinions, digs deep and celebrates success.
Open tech roles at Bottle Rocket.
Working at Bottle Rocket:
- Community outreach and development programs
- Culture of trust where failing fast is embraced and everyone has a voice
- Playful office with cozy seating and social events for team bonding
Capital One is on route to changing banking for good, building a leading information-based technology company that dares to dream big. Using both traditional and cutting-edge technology to drive solutions fast, it’s making a positive impact for millions—and building a talented team of innovators that it supports with continuous learning and development opportunities.
Open tech roles at Capital One.
Working at Capital One:
- Flexible work schedules
- Wellness programs to reach your health goals—all while earning rewards
- Educational reimbursement for eligible degree or non-degree courses
Cvent’s software suite is transforming the way meetings and events are managed—and it does for 80% of the Fortune 100. Its market-leading software streamlines and optimizes event management details, from web surveys to email marketing to online registration. Encouraging an entrepreneurial and merit-driven culture, Cvent inspires its team with the freedom to innovate and share ideas.
Open tech roles at Cvent.
Working at Cvent:
- Work hard, have fun mentality with promotion dinners, holiday parties, reward trips and happy hours
- Gym discount for a health boost
- Company-sponsored sports teams, paintball tournaments and team-bonding events
Dialexa builds custom design and technology solutions for companies to deliver unparalleled customer experiences on any device. With expertise in strategy, ideation, design, architecture and development, it creates digital products for both venture-backed startups and leading brands like Amazon, Uber and Samsung. Dialexa employees enjoy an emphasis on curiosity, transparency and integrity—plus added perks like quarterly team outings and gym discounts.
Open tech roles at Dialexa.
Working at Dialexa:
- Never-ending snacks, ice cream, drinks and coffee
- Challenging work with dedicated time to focus on internal freethinking side projects
- Casual dress code for maximum comfort
Epsilon provides data intelligence and customer insights to build meaningful human connections and drive business growth. Its connected suite of products and services helps make every customer interaction count for many of the top global brands and Fortune 500 companies, including Dell, American Express and Kellogg’s. Epsilon also builds connections with its employees, embracing a culture of positive energy and strong relationships.
Open tech roles at Epsilon.
Working at Epsilon:
- Emphasis on healthy living with wellness reimbursement program
- Backup care for unexpected situations (e.g., school closures, weather)
- Reimbursement for adoption-related costs of up to $2,500 per adoption
Goldman Sachs connects its clients, stakeholders and communities with financial services to fuel growth and explore new possibilities. It’s committed to people, capital and ideas, providing services from investment banking to asset management and securities. Goldman Sachs also brings together the people who make it happen by promoting diversity and learning to excel at all levels.
Open tech roles at Goldman Sachs.
Working at Goldman Sachs:
- Onsite café
- Flexible working options like telecommuting and flexible hours
- Gym, medical center and childcare services on location
Intuit provides trusted tax prep, small business accounting and financial management products, such as TurboTax and QuickBooks, to power financial prosperity for over 50 million people. According to an employee based in Dallas, Intuit—named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018—is a not only a great place to learn, but provides “many opportunities to grow [with] access to lots of smart people and good leadership from the top.“
Open tech roles at Intuit.
Working at Intuit:
- Save for the future with the Employee Stock Purchase Plan—at a discount
- Chance to receive up to $1,000 each year for expenses like gym memberships and weight-loss programs
- Up to $5,000 to help with adoption expenses
Powered by AI and machine learning, JDA Software is a top provider of end-to-end supply chain planning and solutions. Predicting demand and transforming delivery more intelligently, it’s helping companies like HP and Lockheed Martin drive revenue and exceptional customer journeys. Creating stand-out experiences is just one perk to working at JDA Software—its team of game-changers also enjoy an environment of collaboration and respect.
Open tech roles at JDA Software.
Working at JDA Software:
- Healthy work/life balance
- Spirit of volunteerism with chances to give back to a global community
- Women’s Interest Network Program to build mentorships and help women realize their full career potential
Lifeblue is a full-service digital media company that strategically partners with clients to help change the world. In its own words, Lifeblue “enables companies to grow their social, cultural or economic impact in the world by creating experiences people love.”
It delivers tailored strategies—including digital platform development, website design and content marketing—that reduce friction points and improve the customer journey. As a leader in the movement to improve web accessibility, Lifeblue focuses on responsible design from the outset of its projects.
Lifeblue is a collective of purpose-driven innovators who love stepping outside of their comfort zone to tackle new challenges. They believe that making a difference begins with how they treat both clients and colleagues, which is why they crafted their new office to reflect their culture. Their commitment to community has earned them distinction as one of only four Certified B Corporations headquartered locally.
Open tech roles at Lifeblue.
Working at Lifeblue:
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible scheduling
- Robust tech and professional development budgets for each team member
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that solves the world’s toughest technology challenges. More than 100 nations rely on Lockheed Martin employees, products and technologies to help them protect and connect their citizens and advance scientific discovery.
In a time of growing uncertainty and unpredictable threats, Lockheed Martin focuses on innovation and performance to keep its customers at the center of everything it does. With its customer’s mission in focus, Lockheed Martin is preparing its workforce to be successful in a more connected, digitally-enabled organization and investing in employees to close high-tech skills gaps in emerging fields like artificial intelligence, autonomy, cybersecurity, advanced electronics and data analytics.
Open tech roles at Lockheed Martin.
Working at Lockheed Martin:
- More than 30 education and training programs designed to skill employees for long-standing careers
- Rewards and recognition programs to celebrate employee excellence
- Environment that promotes idea sharing, differences and big-picture thinking
McKesson is one of the largest healthcare companies in the nation, delivering medications, medical supplies and technology services to hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. A strong believer of quality care, McKesson aims to make a difference in the life of every patient by improving patient care in every setting—one product, one partner, one patient at a time.
Open tech roles at McKesson.
Working at McKesson:
- Generous PTO and flexible schedules
- Continuous development and training opportunities that promote careers growth
- Great health benefits, wellness program and onsite gym
Microsoft helps people and organizations achieve more through technology. Not only enriching the lives of people worldwide with its more popular creations like Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Xbox and the .NET development framework, Microsoft nudges its employees towards greatness with educational resources, a culture of giving back to the community the right tools to reach savings and financial goals.
Open tech roles at Microsoft.
Working at Microsoft:
- Family-related benefits, including paid parental leave, paid caregiver leave, adoption assistance and subsidized childcare
- Industry-leading healthcare coverage for employees (and their families): annual wellness credits for gym memberships, mediation programs, massages, etc.
- Flexible work arrangements and PTO benefits for a healthy work/life balance
Nokia is connecting the world with leading-edge software, hardware and services. Driven by speed and innovation, Nokia strives to create better customer and business experiences, from mobile to 5G to IoT. Talent at Nokia shares the same positive experience as its customers thanks to continuous learning and sense of everyday purpose.
Open tech roles at Nokia.
Working at Nokia:
- Opportunity to work from home
- Commuter benefits for public transportation and parking expenses
- Tuition assistance program for certain undergraduate and graduate courses
PwC provides industry-focused services for clients across private, public and financial sectors. No matter the challenge, it partners with entrepreneurs and businesses to lead them to success with innovative strategies and expert advice. Committed to both its clients and employees, PwC encourages uniqueness and builds on individual strengths to bring out the best in its team.
Open tech roles at PwC.
Working at PwC:
- Be well, work well initiative to promote work/life flexibility and overall wellbeing
- Student Loan Paydown benefit which will pay up to $1,200 a year towards student loans
- Annual bonus potential
rewardStyle creates partnerships between brands and influencers that distribute original content across all lifestyle categories. With strategic guidance and access to advanced digital tools, professional content creators can maximize their content monetization potential while building trusted relationships with consumers across the globe. On top of powering billions of dollars in online sales, rewardStyle nurtures a growing team by embracing uniqueness and creativity to solve interesting problems.
Open tech roles at rewardStyle.
Working at rewardStyle:
- Catered meals, plus stocked kitchen and bar to keep you fueled all day
- Gym membership (to counteract those snacks and catered meals)
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours to start your weekend early
Salesforce provides industry-leading cloud-based CRM applications that enable companies to foster deeper, more meaningful customer relationships. As the world’s #1 CRM, customer information and interactions are easily accessible on a single platform from any desktop or device. Encouraging employees to do meaningful work and build trusted relationships, Salesforce empowers a passionate workforce to give back to the community and grow, both personally and professionally.
Open tech roles at Salesforce.
Working at Salesforce:
- $100 monthly wellness reimbursement
- Bottomless gourmet snacks and beverages
- Organized volunteer trips across the world (top 100 volunteers receive $10,000 to donate to a nonprofit of their choice)
Slalom is a modern consulting firm empowering companies to tackle even the most ambitious projects. With expertise spanning from UX/UI design to cloud architecture to machine learning, it helps companies deliver sustainable business value and turn visions into reality. Slalom also ensures the long-term success of its team by offering variety, fulfillment and balance—plus the chance to grow and keep up with the latest tech with over 1,000 training offerings.
Open tech roles at Slalom.
Working at Slalom:
- Recharge with a yearly retreat to places like Whistler and Horseshoe Bay
- Cozy workspaces with free snacks and lounge spaces
- Social groups to do more of what you love with others (e.g., rock climbing, reading sci-fi) and family movie nights
Headquartered in Dallas, Southwest Airlines connects people through friendly, reliable and low-cost travel with flights to over 100 destinations. Commitment to delivering the highest quality customer service runs strong as it serves travelers great experiences from the moment they book. The same respect and care is passed to employees, too. Southwest Airlines encourages creativity and provides plenty of opportunity to learn and grow under its wing.
Open tech roles at Southwest Airlines.
Working at Southwest Airlines:
- Unlimited space-available travel for you and eligible dependents
- Generous ProfitSharing Plan (ranked the largest in the nation) and 401(k) match
- Personal and professional development opportunities at Southwest Airlines University
Verizon is a leader in communications and technology solutions, offering wireless products and services on a global scale. From the latest smartphones by the brands you trust to cloud solutions and IoT, Verizon moves fast to improve the way people live. To continue powering the world, Verizon engages (and motivates) its employees with perks like a generous vacation policy, competitive pay and tuition assistance.
Open tech roles at Verizon.
Working at Verizon:
- Discounts on Verizon products to keep you connected
- Performance-based incentives
- Health management tools and discounts to participating local gyms
Ready to start your Dallas job search? Seen matches you to top tech companies with one quick application. Plus, it’s free. Apply now (it only takes a few minutes) to go live on the Prime platform within one week.