The Team: Our Data Architecture team specifies data structures based on the concepts, relationships, taxonomies or classifications that reflect reality. Every day you will work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, disciplines and geographies, and diverse data sets and metadata-driven capabilities.
The Impact: As a Data Architect you will have the ability to utilize your technical knowledge and skills to help craft the data structures for new and extant products and services.
What’s in it for you:
· This position provides a tremendous opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
· We provide considerable training so you can become comfortable with our proprietary information systems.
· You will collaborate with Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Content Analyst and DBAs to design solutions based on industry standard methodologies, and use your critical thinking skills to overcome challenges.
· Specify appropriate data structures for various software development projects. Manage metadata in the Data Management System (DMS), the enterprise’s metadata repository.
· Coordinate with data platform team on the implementation of data structures.
· Assist with database-level performance analysis and troubleshooting.
· Deliver training, technical support, and functional support.
· Ensure database design and metadata conforms to data management and enterprise standards.
· Ensure uniform implementation across platforms and applications.
· Remain current in software-development and database technology through self-study, programming books, online journals, newsgroups, trade magazines and offsite training.
What We’re Looking For:
· Strong conceptual understanding of relational database concepts and modeling.
· Strong Project Management skills, e.g., written and verbal communication, organization, requirements elicitation and consensus-building.
· Strong detail-orientation.
· Basic understanding of programming concepts.
· Basic understanding of financial concepts preferred.
· Knowledge of the development platforms.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of S&P Global Market Intelligence database and corporate structure, systems, products, and services preferred.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks, and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets.
Tuition refund program; scholarship program for your children; commuter benefits; various discounts on products and services; gym membership discount.
AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Python, Linux, C/C++, Java, C#, Oracle
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.