We are looking for UI Engineer to serve as the key contributor to our new UI Engineering team at Fleetcor. The UI Engineering team is part of a new, centralized, shared-services organization. The shared-services organization collaborates with the global Fleetcor business groups to design and implement new enterprise systems and products for improved operational efficiency.
In this role, you will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Now’s a great time to join a team embarking on transformation.
• Always make security the top priority
• Automate what should be automated
• Develop and maintain unit and functional tests.
• Troubleshoot and fix issues
• Collaborate and pair with multiple teams to share knowledge and improve everyone’s skills
• Define and document processes and analyses
• Develop new user-facing featuresBuild reusable code/component and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop carbon copy html of UX /UI patterns given from the UX team
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Experience with mobile first design application
• 3+ years’ experience in UI engineering
• Experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
• Experience with Sketch and Photoshop
• Experience with unit and functional testing
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Experience working with Docker
• Experience with open-source platforms and technologies
• Dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, persistent about achieving project goals
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
• Interpersonal skills that demonstrate collaboration and facilitation
• Experience with GitLab
• Experience with static site generators. We are using Hugo.
• Proven ability to work in a global, multicultural environment
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Financial Service or Bank experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.