Come be a part of our Nation’s defense history. EIS is looking for qualified individuals ready to support the 33rd Network Warfare Squadron (NWS) Computer Response Team at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX. The 33rd NWS has a history dating back to World War II. The 33rd NWS is the US Air Force’s principal (and sole) network defense element within the Air Force Network Operations Center. Being an active part of this unit means monitoring, securing, and protecting Air Force and Central Command global networks, ensuring network integrity, reliability, availability, confidentiality and responding to hostile network threats and attacks.
• Support Tier I administration of the 33 NWS operational networks, the training network, CRT’s training suites, host base NIPRNet and SIPRNet Computer System Administrator (CSA) actions, and AOL deployment with operational analysts. Coordinate MA actions with Tier II and Tier III (System Administrators/Infrastructure Technicians and Engineers), and external units (i.e., 26 NOS, Integrated Network Operations and Security Center (INOSCs), 690 Information Support Squadron (ISS).
• Perform installation, upgrades, and daily maintenance to include hardware and software consisting of UNIX-based, Windows-based, and VMware-based operating systems, Intel-based workstations, Anti-virus and vulnerability remediation systems and software, computer printers, Cybex switches, fiber optic media, gigabit Ethernet, and 100BaseT network operations.
• Perform all network account administrative functions to include creation, disabling, unlocking, property configuration, expiration of accounts, and maintenance troubleshooting.
• Create and delete user accounts within two (2) working days, track user privileges, maintain a list of current users, and show accessibility to all computer systems, network, and computer software applications, and other network components.
• Ensure ACD user work stations are secure, have the latest software patches installed, and are properly configured within Time-Compliance Network Order (TCNO) specific deadlines to minimize the potential of unauthorized intrusions.
• HS Degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with preference for DoD experience.
• Active TS/SCI clearance required. (US Citizens Only)
• Must have one of the following IAT Level II certifications: CCNA Security / CySA+ / GICSP / GSEC / Security+ / SSCP – or an IAT Level III certification: CASP, CISA, CISSP GCED, GCIH, CCNP Security
• Must have one of the following IAT CSSP certification for Infrastructure Support: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) / CySA / GICSP / SSCP / CFR
• One of the following Professional OS certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) / Linux+ / VMWare VCP v.4 or higher
• Ability to work the Panama Schedule (0600-1800 and 1800-0600) within a 24/7 – 365 work environment.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.