Are you ready to level up your career? At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
The person in this position is responsible for developing, designing, testing, coding and integrating software products. Provides support to and works alongside other engineers to create innovative products. Works to identify and implement testing application and service that best prepare the company to meet future business goals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilizes technical knowledge to write and complete software tasks and projects
• Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products
• Takes initiative in leading projects, delegating responsibilities, and collaborating with others
• Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications
• Responsible for the architecture and implementation of critical software components and games; uses company standards and applies design principals and patterns to develop robust software
• Works closely with other engineers to provide guidance and assistance in the areas of software architecture, coding standards, and system related issues
• Acts as team mentor in a multi-person development team
• Supervises and verify the work of engineers, designers, or technician
Training and/or Experience:
• Seven or more years of professional experience in a software development team
• Seven or more years of experience with build automation, continuous integration, unit test, change management and configuration management
• Minimum of five years experience with software methodologies
• Experience with either software engineering/embedded software/computer/electrical engineer experience with software exposure
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Strong working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
• Strong working knowledge of operating systems
• Strong knowledge of tools to test software applications/systems
• Strong working knowledge of development/modeling tools
• Ability to lead and manage subordinates
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Enjoy working in a creative environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to obtain and hold a Nevada Gaming Card
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably BSEE, BSCE, BSEET, or BSCS or equivalent experience
• Master’s degree preferred
• The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
• Some travel up to 20% both domestic and international
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.