In this role, you will lead a hands-on process to manage, design, and architect solutions across multiple products and business lines including fples.com, myplace.com, nexterahome.com, and fplhome.com. You will work closely with marketing and product management to drive sales and build an industry best customer experience.
• Own and manage Front-end and Back-end architecture of all web properties
• Develop amazing user experiences on web and mobile devices
• Mentor and develop internal functional and technical teams; Coordinate external development teams
• Drive design sessions, architectural choices, code versioning, code reviews, build processes and deployments
• Ensure team is following best practices for development; manage technical debt
• Provide technical thought leadership and evaluate emerging technologies and 3rd party products
• Analyze and improve the reliability, security, and performance of all web technology applications, databases, and infrastructure
• Lead production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field or relevant industry experience
• 8+ years of overall software development experience
• 5+ years Adobe AEM experience
• Extensive experience developing applications, templates, and components in AEM 6.*
• Experience developing web applications in Java and JSP or HTL.
• Expertise developing responsive web apps for mobile, tablet and desktop; experience with Bootstrap framework
• Fundamental understanding of back-end web services and integrating such services with customer-facing web applications.
• Possess the ability to influence others, implement change, and standardize processes
• Understanding of ADA compliance requirements
• Demonstrated experience leading both remote and on-site development teams.
• Demonstrated experience in integrating Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, CRM and eCommerce products; Salesforce integration experience preferred
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and BitBucket
This position establishes strategy, develops business plans, and oversees and leads in the design, development and implementation of technology solutions to meet business needs. Leaders in this role provide leadership and oversight to manage performance and results in one or more Information Technology (IT) disciplines. Individuals will be accountable for the reliability, performance, security, and continuity of IT systems and supported business processes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Provides leadership, influence, vision, and direction to the organization to contribute to achieving the company's goals
· Works with IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in alignment with business strategy
· Oversees value stream by focusing on cost and risks of technology portfolio to meet business needs
· Supports and fosters innovative technologies to deliver new ideas that enable business transformation
· Ensures high levels of ongoing system and application performance in production environments
· Oversees development of processes and tools to automate code releases from development to operations (DevOps)
· Attracts, develops and retains a high-performing and diverse team
· Establishes and drives technology roadmaps that align with current and future business needs
· Manages third party technical and outsourcing relationships to deliver project and operational support objectives
· Ensures technology processes are conducted in line with applicable standards and company policies
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned
· High School Grad / GED
· Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
· Experience: 7+ years
· Bachelor's - Information Systems
· Supervisor/Management Experience: 2+ years
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.