Defines and plans database architecture for enterprise systems. Responsible for enterprise-wide data design, optimization, and resource utilization. Knowledge of construction and design of data architectures, data modeling, and database design. Oversees the technical design, development, and maintenance of databases and master files on large complex projects. Follows data architecture standards, policies and procedures, and classification of data elements. Responsible for design, implementation, recovery and load strategy. Analyzes and projects long-range space requirements. Communicates architectural approaches and makes database structural recommendations. Coordinates with other Information Systems departments to ensure implementation of databases and monitoring of database performance. Ensures architectural integrity and consistency across the entire project. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related fields. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
AEM Senior Architect --
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent.
Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies.
Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments.
Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments.
Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
· Work with business users to gather functional requirements
· Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
· Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
· Unit Testing/Integration Testing
· Code Configuration and Release Management
· Production Support and Bug Fixes
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. 10+ years of experience
· Seeking an AEM Architect to work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our digital application across desktop/mobile/tablet applications.
· Looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web.
· Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers (IE 8+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari) on both Mac & PC and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones).
· Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience on Adobe AEM Component Development using Hands on development experience with AEM 6.x versions, and familiar with Touch UI component development, Sling model development
· Must have overall view of the AEM technology stack including Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Java development skills including using Eclipse IDE with Maven Plugins.
· Experience with developing, building and installing AEM content packages Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven Experience
· Experience with implementation of Personalization using Adobe Target, Context hub etc
· Experience with development and indepth knowledge of Experience fragments, Content fragments Working Knowledge of AWS, CICD, Agile development, GitHub etc
· Must be able to manage multiple projects while meeting timelines and being accessible to the team and organization as a whole.
· Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
· Past experience with Adobe Target
· Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
· Able to work in a collaborative team environment and participate in discussions focusing on best practices, user experience, functional requirements etc.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.