In the Agile Delivery Lead role, you'll ensure your teams’ delivery success by leveraging the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc.) to enable predictable, quality delivery while maintaining a focus on the continuous improvement of the team. The Agile Delivery Lead will optimize team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
· Ensures team(s) maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery
· Provides visibility into delivery targets, commitments and progress
· Be well managed – understand and coach the team on delivery controls/compliance to minimize operational/reputational risk
· Understands and supports the product and technical strategies
· Understands/stays current on domain architecture and targets to identify upstream/downstream dependencies and to support the team in risk management
· Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
· Supports team’s automation (testing, pipelines, deployments)/DevOps journey
· Integrates Agile & Lean principles into team practices and work products
· Coaches PO/team on backlog refinement and prioritization
· Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve
· Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve the team and their delivery
· Understands and encourages team's engineering innovation and improvement (XP engineering practices, Dev Ops, etc.)
· Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
· Acts as an Agile mentor/coach to other Scrum Masters or any Agile role
· Agile & Technical Learning: Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and community
· Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
· At least 3 Years of Delivery + Agile experience combined
· At least 5 Years of Delivery + Agile experience combined
· Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plans, with full coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents; professional development programs; onsite gym, 5 spectacular cafeterias, multiple meeting spots, whiteboard walls, many TV rooms (Texas office); work for a company that thinks and works like a tech company, using their digital fluency to transform everything about the customer experience.
To bending data to Capital One's will, and turning a stodgy industry on its head, which is reflected in their ranking as the number one business technology innovator in the US in the 2016 InformationWeek Elite 100; work for a company that's changing banking for good—and helping people live their best lives. As they build one of America’s leading information-based technology companies, they'll continue to dream, disrupt, and deliver a better way for their customers, the financial industry, and each other. Relentless innovation is their way of life. Make it yours at Capital One.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.