Responsible for designing the architecture and developing Alfresco-based software solutions as well as researching latest software product features. Design and perform upgrades to Alfresco software and/or migrate data to Alfresco. Provide advice on Alfresco system features and make recommendations that maximize investment and increase business value through software solutions. Develop Alfresco-based prototypes and proof of concepts to aid in demonstrating capabilities for enterprise document management, collaboration, business process management, and records management based on customer requirements. Understand client system requirements and business needs as necessary for the design and development of Alfresco extensions and customizations that meet such requirements and needs. Work with client teams to integrate Alfresco solution development into organizational standards for CD (Continuous Delivery) and CI (Continuous Integration).
Must have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Technology, or a directly related field, plus 3 years of experience in Java programming language and development utilizing the Spring, Struts and Hibernate Frameworks.
In the alternative, employer will accept Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in Java programming language and development utilizing the Spring, Struts and Hibernate Frameworks.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Implementation of web-based applications using Apache Tomcat and Adobe Flex;
- Implementation of web services based on Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP);
-Designing and developing Alfresco solutions based on client requirements and need for enterprise document management, collaboration, business process management, and records management;
- Using Share for implementation of custom applications based on client requirements;
- Creating Application, Logical, and Physical architecture specifications based on client solution requirements;
- Using Alfresco application clustering to support distributed processing so that the solution supports High Availability (HA) and failover in the event of an issue with the primary deployment;
- Integrating Alfresco solutions with enterprise application components such as Email, Message Queues (MQ), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), along with functional applications such as human resources (HR), finance, payroll, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
-Facilitating and analyzing client requirements into a solution that is realistic and achievable using the Alfresco Platform;
- Developing and executing unit, module, and application-level tests to ensure Quality Assurance (QA) standards are achieved for client solutions;
- Incorporation of web application security frameworks into solution development to ensure the solution is compliant with organizational requirements for securing web applications;
- Working with Unix, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems; and
Up to 15% travel required.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.