If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging analytical/data problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 10 healthcare leader!
As a member of the Enterprise Analytics organization you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of critical cross-functional analytic initiatives aimed at driving best in class analytic solutions for our finance and underwriting teams. You will be responsible for leading analytic solutions, including advanced modeling, reporting development, and data infrastructure improvements aimed at improving our financial and contracting performance. You will collaborate with business partners from client operations, information technology, actuarial services, underwriting, and predictive analytics to develop effective solutions for our partners. Your experience will include translating business needs into analytic questions, and should include experience in benefits or pharmacy benefits client operations or service. Using these skills, you will enable a data driven approach to improve our performance.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide overall leadership for finance/underwriting analytic objectives, including oversight and coordination of all solution components within Enterprise Analytics to deliver effective solutions to our partners
• Development of core analytic development processes and workflows to ensure cross-team collaboration and leveraging specialty expertise from across Enterprise Analytics and other internal partners.
• Develop a core understanding of generic pricing, and pharmacy reimbursement and contracting design
• Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze their needs;
• Identify opportunities for process improvements with cross-functional team, including internal stakeholders and external vendors
• Survey and understand opportunities for improved analytics within the finance organization
• Manage the interaction between supporting vendors and analytics;
• Develop and maintain staffing and analytic work plans for each need
• Apply creativity in developing analytic solutions based on available data sources, and in representing analytic findings in reports, tools, and other media to support most effective translation and application of internal and external customers;
• Design and implement robust analytic and reporting solutions to support the identified needs;
To be considered for this new opportunity on our Analytic Development team, please have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Educational background may serve as a substitute for part or all of the length of relevant employment requirement. In addition, you will need to have:
• Working knowledge of health care industry products/services and operations;
• Maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners.
• Outstanding process and project management skills, including coordinating activates across diverse departments and ensure that contributions across different teams are lined and integrated as part of overall delivery
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including developing and presenting strategic plans and presentations to executive and technical audiences with the goal of obtaining feedback and alignment on project goals and delivery strategies
• Understanding of healthcare and PBM contracting
• Proficiency and understanding in data analysis and management tools, including SAS, SQL, Microstrategy
• Experience with administrative claims data such as pharmacy or medical claims;
• Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources.
• Working knowledge of advanced modeling and forecasting techniques
• Proven ability to develop innovative analytic approaches leveraging all available internal and external data sources;
• Requires exceptional judgment, discretion and confidentiality
• Advanced understanding in PBM Contracting or Underwriting
• Business Intelligence or Reporting Design experience
• Experience with in-depth modeling and optimization methodologies;
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to construct analytic solutions to business problems;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, advanced degree/experience in Project Management or Business Management (MBA) required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
CVS Pharmacy is America’s leading retail pharmacy with more than 9,600 locations nationwide.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.