Anaplan Developer, Support Analyst
Job Description - This is an opportunity for an Anaplan Developer / Admin contract positon at Verizon.
As an Anaplan model builder and admin at Verizon, you will:
• Be actively involved in discussions with Verizon’s FP&A clients’ to understand business requirements and processes.
• Translate requirements to user stories.
• Design and build Anaplan models and modules to support the requirements and business processes.
• Configure, create, and maintain lists, Time periods, versions, modules, dashboards, actions, etc. in Anaplan to meet business needs.
• Create and administer user roles and permissions and create and maintain users in Anaplan.
• Manage and monitor master data and data flow from source system to Anaplan and data from Anaplan to target system, especially Hyperion Planning.
• Build and develop complex calculations in the Anaplan’s module blueprint.
• Transform and implement complex Excel-based models into Anaplan modules.
• Implement quality codes and processes using Anaplan and Verizon best practices.
• Provide training to end users on Anaplan processes and on how to use the tool for Financial Planning.
• Follow Verizon’s best practices and security protocols.
Skills / Experience Required
• 6+ years’ experience as Anaplan model builder and admin
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Finance, or Accounting.
• Strong understanding of Financial Planning terminology and experience collaborating with FP&A users.
• Experience designing, building, and supporting financial planning models using the Anaplan platform
• Experience designing and building Zero base budgeting applications.
• Ability to configure and maintain lists, line items, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings in Anaplan.
• 5+ years’ experience implementing / developing applications in other multi-dimensional analytical systems, like Hyperion Planning, Essbase, etc.
• Expert Excel skills and ability to translate Excel models to Anaplan modules.
• Experience writing SQL queries and good understanding of RDBMS.
• Strong understanding and experience in data integration
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and inter-personnel skills
• Organized and detail oriented and willing to work independently
• Passion to work in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Flexible and collaborative due to involvement of multiple stakeholder groups, interfaces, and functions
• Project support for definable work stream / activities
• Proven ability working in demanding and fast-paced environment and manage high workload.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.