APIGEE Middleware Developer
• Responsible for development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of all Interfaces involving real-time Interface and other integrations.
• Ability to analyze business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into technical designs.
• Ability to take technical designs and perform the development required to translate them into efficient and accurate code.
• Capable of effectively communicating with internal and external partners possessing various levels of technical knowledge. Ability to determine the underlying issue when presented with sometimes confusing and/or contradictory information; demonstrate good listening skills.
• Ability to quickly solve/determine problems working with technical/non-technical groups in areas that may not be a primary area of expertise.
• Development projects as assigned, including requirements documentation through design, development and testing.
• Day to day support, administration and maintenance as Level 2 or 3 support for reported issues with assigned application areas/systems.
Develop/uild dashboards for monitoring stats , metrics and setup alerts for any failures
Work with network team in opening firewalls and connections
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• APIGEE Development: 6 years minimum(Required)
• Design, develop, configure, and troubleshoot APIs and policies using APIGEE
• Experience in API layer with security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc.
• Support the APIs through the entire lifecycle.
• Writing Open API spec and knowledge of smart docs and on boarding APIs to developer portal
• Debug EDGE components
• Experience with design and development of REST API platform using APIGEE/APIM, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
• Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. using APIGEE
• Experience with APIGEE and API management is required
• Experience with APIGEE edge
• Experience in debugging EDGE components.
• Experience in usage of CICD tools like Bamboo, GIT, Jenkins and Maven
• Strong communication
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Previous Experience in Java, AWS Lambda, serverless architecture is a plus.
Knowledge and experience in other middlewares like SAP PI/PO . SEEBURGER etc
Knowledge in SAP applications and integrations with SAP/ERP systems
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Certification in APIGEE or other middleware tools preffered.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.