Alternate Location Option: 3 Independence Pointe Suite 102, Greenville SC
Responsible for defining, planning, and monitoring all application support activities for IT Fraud applications including troubleshooting, performance monitoring, recommendation of resolution, installation, training, and script/code writing - - Advanced hands-on technical support is provided across a broad range of technical areas Bachelor�s degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred - Experience with Web-base applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers ( BEA Weblogic, Websphere) - Competency in relational database structures, particularly SQL and Oracle PL*SQL - Experience with process documentation and process documentation tools (such as Visio)
The Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Support for all Fraud applications. Duties include:
- Providing tier 1 support for incoming Incident tickets, determining the validity and assigning the ticket to the appropriate developer. Work with the various business partner teams if the ticket contains insufficient information to evaluate to a conclusion.
- Provide application performance monitoring and respond to any monitoring alerts which indicate the application may not be performing as intended. Follow existing troubleshooting documentation and engage appropriate resources as necessary to remediate the issue and prevent/minimize impact to our business and IT partners
- Develop application monitoring scripts utilized to detect and alert Support staff to abnormal conditions within the application ecosystem and prevent business/customer impact that would result from prolonged degradation.
- Participate in the team's on-call support rotation once adequate training and application knowledge has been provided.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years of application support experience in a dynamic, high-availability environment
- Firm grasp of Unix and Linux command languages
- Ability to develop and interpret PL/SQL queries
- 3+ years of Python scripting experience
- Availability to participate in weekly on-call rotations (24x7)
- Postgres SQL experience
- Prior experience working in AWS working with both EC2 and serverless configurations
- Familiarity with ServiceNow ticketing
- Previous experience with NewRelic application monitoring in an AWS environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.