ROLE OVERVIEW – APPLICATION SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (WORKFLOW SaaS APP) – 12-MONTH CONTRACT
Loadstone BWS is a south Dublin-based managed IT company providing workflow consultancy & support services to a range of public & private sector agencies. Our client, a south Dublin-based public sector body, is in the process of implementing an online workflow management application to meet targets for the efficient and timely administration of aid schemes to external applicants. This specific role requirement is for an Application System Administrator (ASA) to manage the live & day-to-day administration of the system in conjunction with the Application Owner, System Supervisor, and System Configurator. This is a 12-month contract position based in Dún Laoghaire, south Co. Dublin.
While utilising the online workflow system, the role of Application Systems Administrator (ASA) requires, but is not limited to:
• On-going management and implementation of change requests and version control for updates to live schemes, including an impact assessment prior to making any changes
• Roll out and training on any updates made to schemes in the system
• Managing roles and permissions within the system; maintaining the change control and deleted application trackers and keeping them up to date
• Training of new users on the system
• Writing and maintaining training material
• Liaising with the system developers on system updates, ticket resolution, & the identification of potential bugs in the system and associated workarounds
• Liaising with system applicants to resolve any issues that may arise
• A recognised qualification not less than Level 8 on the National Vocational Qualifications Framework (http://www.nfq-qqi.com/qualifications-frameworks.html), or recognised equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant administration field
• Experience with management, maintenance and configuration of a workflow system software
• Experience in change control and impact assessment
• Experience in training staff
• Proficient using Microsoft Excel, macros and pivot tables
• Experience in basic HTML coding
• Experience with Microsoft Word and using merge fields
While not essential, the following would be desirable requirements for fulfilling the Application Systems Administrator (ASA) role:
• Experience using Microsoft Excel macros and pivot tables
• Experience using Microsoft Word Merge Fields
Core competencies deemed desirable for successfully fulfilling the Application Systems Administrator (ASA) role include sufficient:
• Systems configuration and maintenance skills
• Analytical skills
• Logical and methodical thinking skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to learn the differences between the different grant schemes and workflows
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Organisational skills
• Procedure and training material writing skills
• Document management skills
• Education/training skills
REMUNERATION & TERM
Remuneration for the successful candidate of the Application Systems Administrator (ASA) role will be in accordance with Government policy and/or relevant Dept. of Public Expenditure and Reform (DPER) guidelines regarding Public Sector pay, with a starting salary circa €30,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is a 12-month contract position.
TO APPLY & APPLICATION DEADLINE
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced applicants should apply with an up-to-date C.V./Resume and Cover Letter/letter of application summarising experience & suitability for the role of Application Systems Administrator (ASA) as outlined herein by email to HR@loadstone.ie or via conventional post to Loadstone BWS Ltd., Unit 1, The Annex, Shankill Business Centre, Station Road, Dublin 18, (Rep of) Ireland (D18 X7Y3).
Please note that late applications will not be accepted & that we do not require any external agency help.
Loadstone BWS Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.