• Experience in the development, maintenance, testing, and support of RSA Archer GRC applications.
• An understanding of all core components of Archer development (i.e., Role/Groups/Record Permissions, Fields/Layouts, Data Driven Events, Advanced Workflow, Notifications, Calculated Fields).
• Work with stakeholders to upgrade/configure/customize RSA Archer software version to latest 6.x.
• Support the archer development team in custom solutions, applications, and questionnaires in the RSA Archer/vGRC platform.
• Being responsible for end-to-end configuration of new/existing vGRC applications, managing every aspect of the SDLC (e.g., layout, access controls, workflow, notifications, packaging).
• support Archer development solutions deployment to test and production environment.
• Assist in preparation of formal documentation, including requirements specifications, system design documents, use case, and other operations manuals.
• Providing recommendations and subject matter expertise for the development/architecture of the Archer platform.
• Partnering with vendor support as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution.
• Providing support in troubleshooting production issues when necessary.
• Day-to-day technical administration of the RSA Archer platform.
• Lead the administration of items like user accounts, data feeds, workflow, and report access.
• Monitor production to support 100% availability
• Administration of RSA Archer
• Administration of SQL Server Database
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 5 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying advanced RSA Archer solutions and components
• 5 years of software development life cycle (SDLC) experience
• Experience supporting a production RSA Archer environment in a multi-environment configuration as an application administrator
• Experience working with Archer LDAP integration with Active Directory
• Must be highly organized, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and able to produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines
• Must be a self-starter and creative problem solver with the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in application calculations and cross references
• Experience in SQL Server
Experience in the following will be a plus
• Experience with CCPA, FISMA, NIST, security, and privacy standards
• RSA Archer 6 Certified Associate
• AWS Infrastructure certification
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux
- Technologies: Java (JDK), SQL Server, AWS.
- Application/Web Servers: Microsoft IIS.
- Scripting: BASH/KSH Shell, Python, Ansible, Windows Power shell/Batch Scripting.
- Database: SQL Server
- IDE Tools/Utilities: SQL Server Management Studio
- Version control: Git
- AWS scripting: Groovy
- 8+ years of experience in general.
• Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.