Everi (www.everi.com) is a leading supplier of technology solutions for the casino gaming industry. Our Company provides casino operators with a diverse portfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power the casino floor, and casino operational & management systems that include comprehensive, end-to-end financial technology solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi’s mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable player experiences, delivering reliable protection and security, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry’s single-source provider of financial technology solutions, games, and intelligence solutions that power the casino floor.
• Leader in Gaming Technology Innovation (GTI)
• Opportunities for growth & advancement in a broad, diverse company setting
• Employee-led social events & gaming groups
• Competitive compensation, benefits & PTO
This position is based in our Reno or Chicago studio office.
• Must display an advanced ability to maintain file organization and etiquette, displaying exceptional file folder structure, file naming, and layer naming conventions within their own or previous professional works.
• Must display a proficient understanding of Asset Management; capable of creating digital art that can be shared throughout a team environment; meets the efficiency requirements for lightweight art assets; and is effectively delivered to a software programmer for implementation in a game.
• Must possess advanced Customer Service Skills including, but not limited to, concise and professional communications with coworkers through verbal and written skills while monitoring several applications for critical communications.
• Must possess the ability to work with others through personal exchanges, written communications and timely delivery of game assets.
• Must possess advanced Art and Art Software Skills; displaying fundamental artistic principles in art projects and advanced knowledge of 3D platforms.
• Must display a proficient understanding of Game Design for Slot Products.
• Must display an intermediate ability in Leadership; at a minimum possessing the capability to self-manage, create a game on the whole independently, with growing ability to mentor less experienced artists in the professional traits listed above.
• Must be accustomed to limited interaction with direct supervisor and mentors while completing company art goals and projects, in addition to increased mentoring responsibilities.
• Must display keen ability and willingness to learn or improve upon critical professional artist traits such as those listed above for growth and development in the position
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in 3D, Graphic Arts or similar field highly preferred.
Technical Skills/Work Experience:
• 3-5 years of industry experience and project experience in 3D illustration, Graphic Design and / or generalist skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of casino gaming experience or video game creation required.
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation, including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and / or After Effects required.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Everi is a diverse collection of brilliant and talented individuals committed to giving patrons and operators alike a premium experience on the casino floor.
Competitive compensation, benefits, PTO, employee-led social events & gaming groups, Breakroom snacks with company subsidy, casual attire, flexibility and a positive work/life balance to boot.
Depending on the role or department will determine the type of interview experience you will have with us. Either way, we want to make your experience as positive as possible. Come power the casino floor with us!
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.