A unique opportunity to assist in the day-to-day running of the IT Department of a leading international music publisher and distributor.
We are looking for someone with ideally two or more years’ professional experience in IT and development, who will hit the ground running at this pivotal time as our business transitions onto a brand-new ERP system.
In the course of a typical day, you may be asked to design & create queries using MS Access and SQL Server to both extract information from, and implement mass updates to data held within our ERP databases; structure reports & data-linked pivot tables in MS Excel to present extracted information in a readable format; develop EDI processes to receive & transfer data to and from third-party clients; liaise with systems providers to coordinate user & system support and maintenance.
Full training will be provided where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn and acquire new skills and demonstrate an ability to quickly absorb and retain information. You will be organised and meticulous, with excellent attention to detail; have good interpersonal skills, communicate clearly and accurately; and carry yourself in a professional manner and take pride in your work.
• Administration, support, configuration & development of company systems
• Query development using SQL Server & MS Access
• Development of reports for users & third-party clients
• Liaison with colleagues and clients regarding technological issues/requirements
• Liaison with systems providers & third-party distribution clients
• Providing guidance & support for users in their operation of the company ERP system
• Temporarily oversee the department in the IT Manager’s absence
• A graduate with a computer science or other technical degree
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT role (references required)
• A working knowledge of MS Access or another RDBMS
• MS Office
• SQL Server & SSRS
• C#.NET development
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.