Working Hours: 09:00 – 17:30, Saturday (2 hours on average twice a month in the morning). There may be an ongoing late shift (12:30PM to 09:00 PM) requirement in late Q3 & Q4.
We place a high degree of value in building a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. Our workspace encourages fresh ideas, creative thinking and rewards visionary, passionate individuals. We pride ourselves on a culture that allows you to share, collaborate and be yourself in a highly dynamic and inclusive workplace.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
Highly motivated and responsive teammate's who can multi-task and have a knack for analytics. Our work is highly collaborative and involves close coordination and excellent communication with our clients, data vendors and key business and technology partners across Fidelity
• Your bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• Your experience and knowledge of operating within the financial services industry is needed for the team to be successful.
• Intermediate Knowledge of SQL Programming language.
• Your experience with various types of investment vehicle data including securities, mutual funds, managed accounts, blends, indices, composites, across various subject areas including characteristics and reference data.
• Experience with data transmission, storage, and distribution
• A deep knowledge of MS Office tools and ability to practically apply that knowledge
The Purpose of Your Role
The Investment Data Analyst will perform critical functions to support daily operations, including detailed data analysis, and identify and resolve data issues and answer helpdesk queries. Quality, accuracy, and timeliness are essential to the success of our function
The Skills You Bring
• You are comfortable with autonomy and functioning without close supervision
• Being able to combine analytical thinking and a personal confidence to make recommendations on an appropriate course of action
• Having superb communications skills (both written and verbal) and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Able to think out of the box and strive for improvement
• You can effectively respond to a dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence business outcomes
• A strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are detail oriented with strong organizational skills and can balance priorities on simultaneous initiatives
• Ability to work expertly with various vendor/business partners across the organization
• Ability to utilize industry research tools to procure company specific data and an ability to interpret and act on results
The Value You Deliver
• You identify data issues, perform root cause analysis and resolve to improve data quality on time.
• When needed, work with business partners and systems partners to resolve.
• You're an effective teammate, with the ability to support colleagues
• Actively raise issues to management as appropriate for resolution.
• Assist in documentation and transition of new areas of work, while maintaining and updating procedural documents.
• Participate in data management projects/initiatives that aim to improve the quality of the data.
• Propose process enhancements for the efficient, accurate and timely completion of all activities including: data loading, quality checks, and reporting.
• Respond timely to set up and maintenance requests from customers
• Assist in defining and executing test plans and support user acceptance testing for process enhancements
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
We help 23 million people invest their life savings, 20,000 businesses manage their employee benefits programs, 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients’ money.
Analytics & Data Services (ADS) is a part of the larger Asset Management organization. The teams in Ireland support daily operations, including detailed data analysis, identify and resolve data issues and answer helpdesk queries for Investment Professionals.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ 1000 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (City West) and Galway (Parkmore East).
For information about working at Fidelity, visit www.fidelityinvestments.ie.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.