Scientific Games is dedicated to being the industry’s only global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
Our products continue to grow from proven successful brands. Scientific Games’ compelling content and proprietary solutions engage players and empower customers because of our use of cutting-edge technology, products, and content including
• Electronic gaming machines for commercial and tribal casinos, video lottery, central determination, licensed betting office, arcade and bingo markets
• An extensive library of proprietary and licensed brand game content, that includes some of the hottest entertainment brands, designed to maximize player enjoyment and operator’s return on investment
• Innovative electronic table games, card shufflers, chip sorters, multi-terminal and multi-game configurations linked to virtual, hybrid and live games
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Join us and let’s make games!
The Associate Math Test Engineer is responsible for validating math models driving electronic gaming machines, including slot, keno, and video poker products. The Associate Math Test Engineer works with mathematicians, software engineers, and SQA teams to ensure accurate theoretical calculations and its software implementation.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create math model simulations in C++
• Create and execute test scripts on electronic gaming machines
• Execute test plans for math models
• Test math models for all regulatory compliance standards
• Create high quality documentation to support math models including rules of play document
• Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure they are resolved
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Product Development Department on special projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Applied Math, Computer Science, or other quantitative degree required
• Overall 0-1 year work experience
• Academic and/or work experience with object oriented language such as C++
• Good understanding of probability and statistics
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with gaming industry a plus
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Detail-oriented and organized
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.