Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer.
We are looking for a passionate, senior level Automation Anywhere (RPA) developer with strong background to support our IT & Business teams.
• Must have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering; advanced degree preferred; significant relevant work experience will be considered.
• 3+ Years of RPA Development and implementation experience using Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience developing and supporting Metabots.
• Demonstrated experience developing and supporting RPA solutions including Work Queues and Bot Scheduling.
• Demonstrated experience in Bot Administration, Monitoring, Security, Deployment and RPA Center of Excellence concepts.
• Demonstrated experience in RPA Technologies such as:
- Web Recorder, E-mail Automation, Error Handling, Image Recognition, REST/SOAP Web Services, Screen Capture, String Operation, Terminal Emulator, Variable operation, XML, Window Action, Object Cloning, and Microsoft Excel processing.
• Demonstrated experience in Automation Anywhere Platform and Architecture.
• Demonstrated experience through all phases of Bot lifecycle management using Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Web services and Scripting Languages.
• Detail-oriented and able to learn and work both independently and with a team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with both IT and business groups.
• May require occasional off-hours on-call support.
• Demonstrated experience in a continuous integration environment.
• Automation Anywhere Certification is a plus.
• Experience with C#/VB Languages is a plus.
• Experience in Airline industry is plus.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Work closely with business units to determine RPA opportunities by analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes and improvement options.
• Assess business processes at operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration.
• Design and configure new RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool by adopting design principles driving high reusability, maintainability and scalability.
• Develop RPA bots to optimize automation.
• Conduct RPA bot testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation.
• Deploy RPA robots and implement end-to-end process automation.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, enterprise architects and IT colleagues on various project phases.
• Design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
• Take a business use case and business requirements that may cross one and/or multiple systems and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
• Provide operation support for Automation Anywhere Control Room.
• Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor project progress after implementation.
• Drive implementation of best practices and other improvement initiatives.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.