Are you ready to level up your career? At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
This position will be responsible for development of mission critical software tools as well as aid in the adoption of automated testing across Platform Services SQA department. As part of a small, focused and motivated team within SQA, use software development best practices to implement new tools per requirements provided. Engineer will evaluate new and existing manual tasks for movement to an automated environment. Research on continuous integration tools and software platform capability to develop automation testing process. Engineer must have the ability to influence and drive results in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form is critical for success.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop web-based tools and automation framework to support SQA group
• Assist Senior Engineers in performing comprehensive research and suggest appropriate technologies to be used
• Assist with issue resolution in the area of Tools/Automation utilizing defect management system
• Enhance existing code/ databases to carry out necessary upgrades and maintenance functions
• Follow existing process for Tools development and propose enhancements to improve quality/efficiency
• Continue to pursue open source or commercial technologies to compliment Tools/Automation efforts
• Interface with SQA team members to effectively communicate and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Remain current on available technologies and competitive products and solutions through independent research
• Actively participate as part of project teams to identify need for automation.
• Use automation tools and processes to support software product testing.
Education: Bachelor’s degree; a degree in Engineering or Computer Science is strongly desired.
• Experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework
• Experience with MS SQL Server
• Experience with Python scripting language
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in programming or Tools and Automation required
• Object Oriented Programming experience required
• Experience with Visual Studio and C# required
• TCP/IP networking.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• High degree of initiative
• Experience with FitNesse web server automation tool and software testing is recommended
• Experience with Jenkins automation server is recommended
• Experience with the following gaming standard protocols is highly recommended
o Slot Accounting System (SAS)
o Game to System (G2S)
o Gaming Device Standard(GDS)
• Experience with other gaming protocol standards is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as a team
• Extensive time in front of LCD/PC
• The ability to move between projects with little notice and the ability to adapt quickly
• Overtime and weekend hours may be required to meet project schedule or emergency tool support
• Limited travel may be required
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.