Responsibilities and Duties
The TSA/TVS work order is implementing multiple applications to support a US homeland security mission. Test Engineer will help design, develop, automate, and execute test procedures.
• Must have the ability to work in a team setting to plan & design test procedures (1-2 years)
• Should have the ability to devise test strategy based on business requirements and acceptance criteria (1-2 years)
• Preferred experience with working in a test automation environment (1 years)
• Must have at least minimal SQL experience (1 years)
Understanding of Test Automation, CI/CD, DevOPS
• Provide input to LOE assessments (as requested by Test Lead) (10%)
• Provide traceability of test cases to Requirements to ensure proper test coverage (10%)
• Maintain Test Scenarios/Cases/Scripts (20%)
o Able to compose re-usable test scripts
o Create Test Data for the scripts
o Develop Test Scripts and conduct peer reviews
o Participate in peer review process for other content
o Execute Test Scripts, document results
o Report test scenario creation/execution status to Test Lead
o Understand basics of .NET & Java
• Document and Resolve Issues (20%)
o Document new issues as PRs
o Validate PRs / CRs when PRs / CRs are in Ready_for_Test status
• Participate in Requirement Reviews (10%)
• Provide daily status to Test Lead (10%)
• Own the Test Execution Effort(10%)
• Drive Quality PR (Defect) Resolution (10%)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Obsidian Global is a small federal IT Services firm experienced at developing solutions for government clients. We are headquartered in Washington, DC with offices in Bethesda and Colorado. We have 120+ employees nationwide and are ISO and CMMI certified.
In addition to traditional small business healthcare benefits and 401K, we offer an online training platform to increase your skills and certifications for growth. We believe in personal development and good work/life balance. We host happy hours, sporting events, and holiday parties throughout the year. We also partner with event sites, gyms, and other perks to pass along corporate savings to our employees.
Most candidates go through an initial phone screening with the recruiter, then either a phone interview or in-person interview followed by an offer.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.