• Evaluates software by planning and executing performance and functional tests.
• Determines test objectives and standards by studying software requirements; writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Meets test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles, phases, and conditions; setting up testing environment and equipment.
• Identifies software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
• Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
• Completes tests by training and directing testers.
• Maintains testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements; designing information system; enters test outcomes; secures data.
• Reports test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data; recommending software changes.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains test environment by developing test environment; enforcing and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Hands on automated testing experience using selenium, cucumber, protractor preferably for angularJS
• Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Reporting Research Results, Software Debugging, Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance Process, Attention to Detail, and Process Improvement.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.