AWS Data Engineer
• Active SECRET clearance preferred; Clearable US Citizen with NAIC (National background check) may also apply
• 5 years Data Engineering experience AND a BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Sciences, or equivalent; 4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
• Working knowledge of agile software development, DevSecOps, and AWS native solutions including API Gateway, S3, and Lambda are required.
• Provide development support to the Scrum Master in an agile software development environment in AWS.
• Works as a key member of an AWS native solution software development team and works to identify risks and bottlenecks associated with big data environments.
Who We Are
NuWave Solutions is a leader in providing advanced technologies for Analytics and Data Management, and a passion for working with public sector customers and partners to enable innovative solutions for action through insight. Our unmatched technical expertise and dedication to teamwork and customer service enables us to help customers meet even the most complex business challenges and succeed on every engagement - with no exceptions and no excuses.
• Location – Arlington, Virginia
• Travel Required – N/A
• If travel is required, how much? 0%
• Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
• Authorization to work in US required
• 8570 Requirements: N/A
• NuWave Solutions is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.