· Innovate on behalf of customers
· Build amazing customer experiences
· Obsess over customer needs and relentlessly push to achieve these needs
· Lead the creation of a product strategy and vision
· Partner across AWS teams to align and seek buy-in for the product vision
· Prioritize initiatives and create product roadmaps
· Establish metrics and key performance indicators to manage the business
· Develop business requirements and user stories
· Work closely with engineering teams and designers to deliver results
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, business, or related discipline
· Experience of 4+ years as a product manager of complex technologies
· Track record of shaping business strategy and roadmaps for technical products
· Ability to work with software development teams to launch and improve software applications
· Strong written communication skills and the ability to influence other teams
· Strong understanding of the cloud industry
· Track record of shipping enterprise grade products
· Experience creating B2B service offerings that cater to a wide audience
· Understanding of security best practices
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Employee assistance program; stock options; adoption assistance; employee discount.
PostgreSQL, C, C++, C#, AWS, Java, Python, Ruby, Linux, Unix
Tech screen prior to conversation with hiring manager; extensive onsite with possible second round.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.