JOB DESCRIPTION: AZURE SALES (SOLUTION) ARCHITECT
Do you want to join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go? Life at Ensono begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast-paced journey of discovery, however big that might be. Ensono won Microsoft Datacenter Transformation partner of the year in 2018 and has consistently placed in Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for.
Ensono is a well-funded private-equity backed business headquartered in the USA that is expanding its presence internationally. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused complex managed hosting and hybrid cloud infrastructure services and solutions that enable our customers across all industry sectors to ‘operate for today and optimize for tomorrow’, simplifying complex business challenges and delivering immediate value.
We have an incredibly diverse, talented and committed team of people whose focus is squarely on working together to keep IT environments and critical applications running 24 hours a day, so that our clients can focus on building success in their own field. Due to our continued success and growth we are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to join our Public Cloud Sales Architecture team focusing on Microsoft Azure.
You will have been a consultant in a past position, with significant client experience and C level skills. You’ll be able to demonstrate experience in delivering envisioning workshops, able to describe the value of assessment, design, deployment and be capable of demonstrating Azure technology through pilots. You’ll be able to describe migration options; lift and optimize, re-architect, and re-platform. Bringing to life management of Azure as a platform; understanding both best of breed tooling and modern practices such as DevOps with CI/CD. You’ll be able to discuss and describe options that will enable clients to attain the full value of cloud, from automation through to use of IoT, Data Platform, and Artificial Intelligence.
Reporting to the Director of Public Cloud Sales Architecture Europe, you will be responsible for architectural solution design that meets our client’s business, technical and IT service management needs. The result being right first time, quality managed services.
● Engaging with our clients in scoping, discovering and defining solutions that meet our clients’ business, technical and service objectives.
● Be part of the virtual team that leads on our ongoing client engagements.
● Work with the sales and client management team on bids/opportunities.
● Provide insight to our clients and be their trusted advisor (including challenging their current thinking).
● Provide technical appraisal of what Ensono can achieve/provide for the client.
● Creation of innovative solution designs both technical and service solutions, utilizing extensive range of Ensono service offerings and possibly bespoke client specific services.
● Creation of costs for technical and service solution within a purpose written product driven toolset.
● Provide where necessary explanations and presentations of the Ensono services and technical product offerings to clients.
● Facilitate input from appropriate departments i.e. product & service development teams, sales, service management, bid management to assess viability and risk of solutions.
● Initiate and collaborate with other consulting specialists and Subject Matter Experts.
● Own the solution design integrity throughout the entire lifecycle of the Client Solution.
● Production of Indicative technical proposals and Solution Documents.
● Input into RFIs, ITTs, RFP’s, RFQs etc.
● Significant experience in designing solutions based on Azure public cloud, including:
o PaaS (App Service Environment, Azure SQL)
o Server-less (Functions, Containers, Service Fabric)
o Azure Monitor and Azure Security Center
● Experience in designing solutions that incorporate many of the following technologies:
o Operating Systems, Microsoft Windows, Red-hat Linux
o Next Gen and Web Application Firewalls
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Hybrid cloud
● Understanding of Azure ExpressRoute
● Understanding of LAN and WAN high level networking
● HA & DR solutions
● A strong understanding of the challenges faced when migrating IT Services
● Basic understanding and experience of an ITIL based framework.
● Understanding of developing technologies/methodologies (Automation, Dev Ops, AI)
● SAP on Azure
● Citrix on Azure (Citrix Cloud and IaaS)
● Office 365
● Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in front of senior clients
● Excellent understanding and experience of coordinating senior level presentations
● Excellent organization and planning
● Problem analysis and problem-solving
● Persuasive negotiation skills
● Adaptability & creativity
● Sound judgment & decision-making
● Client focused and collaborative
● Detail orientated
● Persistent & resourceful
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.