The ALM Tools Team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Azure DevOps Administrator to support GEICO's Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) tooling/processes, environments and infrastructure. Well-qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to coordinate efforts across functional areas.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support GEICO IT customer use of tooling capabilities (Azure Pipelines and related configuration management build/release activities, Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Azure Artifacts and Test Plans)
• Provide administrative support for GEICO's application teams through configuring build agents and team projects, troubleshooting user issues and advising on CICD capabilities
• Evaluate, provide recommendations, and enhance the existing TFS & Azure DevOps architecture, configuration, procedures and processes to provide a more robust, dependable, efficient and flexible system
• Monitor, maintain health of TFS & Azure DevOps infrastructure (i.e. App Servers, Build Servers, Test Servers and certain aspects of SQL Server)
• Implement automated processes to support streamlining of engineering/administrative duties using PowerShell against TFS/Azure DevOps APIs
• Tier 2 and 3 support on resolving issues with underlying virtual infrastructure, TFS & Azure DevOps platforms and application functionality taking into considering infrastructure dependencies
• Perform and document installation and configuration of the platforms
• Coordinate support for hardware, OS, Networking and databases where applicable
• Ensure tools/environments are leveraging security configuration correctly. Proactively govern security and enforce policies
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• Advanced knowledge of application development configuration management processes (repos/build/release)
• Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills for supporting multi-tiered architecture (i.e. client tier, an application tier, and a data tier)
• Intermediate PowerShell scripting capabilities
• Working knowledge of TFS/VSTS
• Knowledge of Windows Server administration and Active Directory (2012+)
• Intermediate skills with XML, JSON, REST OData
• Working knowledge of the .Net framework and supporting technologies
• Working knowledge of SQL Server administration (SQL Server 2012+)
• Working knowledge and interaction of IIS administration (V 7+)
• Intermediate understanding of Network administration, Load Balancing, Firewall rules, and other technologies associated with managing production systems
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
As the second-largest private passenger auto insurer in the United States, GEICO provides more than 16 million auto policies and insures more than 24 million vehicles.
Profit sharing; tuition reimbursement; associate assistance program; FSA; business casual dress; fitness and dining facilities at most locations; clubs and sports teams; volunteer opportunities.
.NET, C#, PowerShell, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, Selenium
Phone or video interview with hiring team (may include applicant providing sample work at or prior to interview); onsite or video interview (applicant answers technical questions and speaks to skillset and project work).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.