Founded in the early 1990's, we are a licensed, nationally recognized Engineering and Security firm. We work with our clients as one to provide world class Engineering Services and Facility Security Analysis. Each year, we conduct nearly 80,000 visits to client facilities across the country, gathering information, performing inspections, analyzing data, verifying security and regulatory compliance, and provide engineering based designs and solutions.
If you are a Web Software Developer, then please read on….
What can we do for you?
Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
Life Insurance coverage
401 (K) with generous company match
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
The Software Engineer position is on the Development Team and reports to the VP – Technology. The Software Engineer (SE) is part of a team responsible for implementation of custom and commercial software to meet internal and external customer needs. The primary job function for this role is to design, implement, unit test, document, deploy, and support custom software solutions as part of a small implementation team following Agile methodologies.
The ideal candidate will be strong with Angular (2+). Instead of Angular, we are also open to other similar frameworks such as React and Ember. We prefer C# .Net, but will also look at Java-based candidates as well.
· Designs, implements, unit tests, documents, deploys, maintains, supports, and enhances custom software solutions.
· Develops integrations with external data sources and applications for data exchange.
· Assist with set-up and maintenance of development infrastructure.
· Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis.
You should know some of the following:
- C# or Java
- Angular! We are looking for "modern Angular" or Angular 2+, not AngularJS
- ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core, Web API
- SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Automated unit testing frameworks
- Automated build and deployment frameworks
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.