To support the Information Technology division and the enterprise by providing comprehensive architectural leadership in translating business vision and strategies into effective IT and business capabilities through the design, implementation, and integration of IT systems. The Data Architect focuses on architecture and design of advanced analytic solutions on the Hadoop platform as well as on traditional data warehousing and business intelligence platforms.
Required (Individual Role):
• Extensive experience in architecting and designing data management solutions using Hadoop platform tools and technologies such as Python, Kafaka, Flume, HDFS, Hive, Impala, HBase, Spark, Scala and Solr.
• Experience in data architecture and business intelligence (BI) disciplines, and a deep understanding of Data Warehousing BI, master data management, metadata, and advanced analytics concepts in large organizations
• Experience in using various data modeling techniques and their appropriate usage in data integration
• Experience providing technical and data leadership to application development groups, IT and business teams.
• Experience in delivering Data as a Service (DaaS) concepts from enterprise repositories
Desired (Individual Role):
• Advanced degree in MIS, computer science, statistics, marketing, management, finance or related field
• Experience with Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub (EDH) governance and data pipeline management
• Experience with Machine Learning algorithms, AI, and predictive modeling techniques
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud PaaS and IaaS models
• Experience using Service Oriented Architecture and related methodologies
• Experience in Enterprise Java (J2EE) technologies, Web Services/SOAP, XML, UML, Information models, Data Flow Diagrams, Multi-threaded software applications, Object-Oriented Design and Analysis methodologies
• Experience in complex integration and data caching tools and technologies
• Professional affiliation with DAMA or TDWI
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.