As a Build / Release Engineer, you will develop, optimize and maintain mission critical build tools for the Roblox Game Engine Team. Using the tools that you and your team develop and manage, you will support all phases of the software life-cycle - including multi-platform build systems, continuous integration, crash reporting, code coverage and analysis tools, and test environments. If you have a passion for delivering productivity and efficiency with state-of-the-art development tools, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Client and Game Engine Development Team.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining build tools and processes for engineering teams of 15 or more (minimum of 5 years) and have a bachelor or masters in Computer Science or similar
- Proficient with version control (Git preferred), continuous integration and multiplatform development environments
- Familiar with static analysis and code coverage tools
- A strong communicator
- Dedicated to optimizing full cycle engineering development pipelines.
- Versatile: you’re a jack of all trades, master of several; you can easily adapt to any situation when the need arises.
- Maintain and improve code analysis, build and release tools
- Integrate code analysis and quality metrics tools
- Customize our continuous integration system to work with a growing team
- Improve integration between version control, build and incident tracking tools
- Collaborate with the team to improve overall build process reliability and scalability
- Upgrade, maintain current production deployment systems
- Provide ongoing support for the code development lifecycle
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Roblox, a #1 ranking kids' entertainment site, allows builders to create elaborate online environments that simulate the real world, then share and play them with the community.
Working on unique projects that are seen - and enjoyed - by millions of active Roblox users every day. Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage. A rewarding 401k program. Flexible vacation policy. Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks. Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit. Annual CalTrain Go Pass. A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar. Rock star status with our community.
Recruiter review; phone screen; technical screen (video); onsite interview; exec-onsite (for senior roles)
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.