Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is constantly looking for talented people who can create and inspire high-performing teams. As the Business Analysis and Integration Manager, you’ll be responsible for the implementation and execution of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) for new and converting clients. You will also drive continuous improvement and support for existing clients. Become a part of our fast-growing, dynamic team and we’ll give you the tools and support to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
· Analyze, document, configure and test OTM; identify and implement improvements to existing operational systems
· Train and deploy for new and converting clients while providing continuous support to existing clients
· Develop value-added approaches to Transportation Management System (TMS) project challenges by employing analysis, innovation and experience
· Collaborate with internal and external customers, business development and IT teams to employ Lean principles to develop solutions and standards for complex and critical assignments
· Configure solutions in TMS based on defined business requirements
· Build and improve strategic relationships with client senior management
· Lead, mentor and inspire a team of professionals
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations or Management Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· 7 years of cross-functional business experience, including business analysis, transportation, logistics and/or supply chain solutions
· 5 years of hands-on OTM experience
· Demonstrated experience with GAP analysis and managing multiple simultaneous complex projects
It’d be great if you also have:
· Availability to travel up to 30% of the time
· Demonstrated project management experience
· Ability to learn and understand a full suite of technical solutions and make recommendations to internal and external customers based on business needs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a team of professionals
· Lean knowledge, including value stream mapping and Kaizen execution planning/management
Be part of something big.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Named one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine, XPO is a global leader in logistics and transportation, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. We invest over $500 million a year in technology, partnering with many of the world’s most renowned companies to future-proof their supply chains. It all starts with having world-class tech talent on our team.
Join us in redefining how goods move around the globe: creating virtual marketplaces, connecting robotics in warehouses, and using machine learning to manage over 7 billion inventory units a day. From award-winning software apps to data analytics and AI, we’re creating disruptive technology that touches every part of the economy.
Competitive compensation; generous benefits package; full health insurance (medical, dental and vision); 401 (k), life insurance; disability.
While our interview process varies, generally you can expect a phone or video interview followed by 1-2 onsite interviews.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.