Job Role and Responsibilities
1) No decision making, acts as expert SME in analyzing business objectives and processes to identify, document and validate problems, opportunities and possible solutions.
2) Works closely with project team, organizational SMEs and project lead.
3) Coaches project team on effective business analysis processes and techniques.
Details of skills/duties:
• Assisting with the business case.
• Eliciting requirements with stakeholders.
• Requirements organization.
• Translating and simplifying requirements.
• Requirements management and communication.
• Requirements analysis.
• Modeling techniques and methods.
• Creating a detailed business analysis.
• Documenting identified business problems.
• Identifying and outlining opportunities.
• Documenting sound business solutions.
• Budgeting and forecasting.
• Planning and monitoring.
• Financial modelling.
• Variance Analysis.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.