6-12+ Month Contract Position
Location – Ann Arbor, MI
Our client is looking to add a Business Analyst Consultant that will be responsible for supporting the information security risk program by conducting risk management activities related to gathering, documenting, and analyzing vendor services and business department project data.
Under the direction of the Team Leader Information Security Risk
• Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts on vendor services
• Gather, document, and analyze vendor service, project, and data in scope
• Validate data requirements
• Prepare and update database/reports/dashboards
• Suggest changes using analytics to support recommendations
• Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Contribute to the team effort by assisting with reporting metrics
• Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study and one to three years related experience.
• Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate to both Senior Business leadership and business unit department team members
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
• Self-Starting - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires
• Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.