This position is within Global Technology Solutions (GTS) organization. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with superior communication skills with a solid understanding data science, advanced statistics, machine learning , data mining and visualization techniques. The position fulfills the need for metrics, insights and analytics on B2B products such as Virtual Network Services, Advanced Communications, Security Solutions, and emerging products such as 5G and IOT from end to end product life cycle processes such as quoting, ordering, billing, cycle time, contract bookings and booked revenues.
1. Design and build queries, reports, and dashboards using various data visualization tools including, but not limited to Tableau, MS Excel and other business intelligence platforms
2. Identify, define, and produce accurate and meaningful metrics in an effort to deliver high quality, actionable, efficient, and interactive reporting to drive business decisions.
3. Produce product analytics reports, which extract meaningful insights for leadership to better understand and improve business performance
4. Produce executive level presentations and use data to drive actionable insights
5. Evaluate current reporting processes and make recommendations for improvements and efficiencies
6. Maintain thorough understanding of data and information resources
7. Accountable for data validation of all reports/analysis
8. Work with a cross functional team to develop product life cycle reporting.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
2. MBA or Master’s degree in quantitative discipline or equivalent experience.
3. 5+ years of product management/life cycle reporting and analtyics
4. 5+ Experience with business intelligence and programming languages (Tableau, SAS, SPSS, R, Python)
5. 5+ Experience with devops, cloud and agile methodologies and tools
6. 5+ Experience with Data Warehousing,SQL.
7. 2+ Experience with statistical models, techniques and text mining using natural language processing
8. 2+ Experience working in Big Data environments (Solr search, Hortonworks Hadoop, Storm/Kafka, Spark and Hive)
Critical thinker who can problem solve
Ability to work independently and is a motivated self-starter
Detail-oriented and organized
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.