Business Development Analyst
Here at Vulnerability Research Labs we have spent more than a decade becoming a technical leader in cyber security. We became a technical leader in the field because we believe in our mission – to be at the forefront of cyber security and deliver unparalleled capabilities that solve our customer’s hardest problems. We offer the opportunity to work on diverse technologies with hard working developers in an interactive company with a flat organizational structure.
We’re currently seeking a mid-level Business Development Analyst to support our team. This position requires a self-motivated individual who is ready to take on the challenges of wearing several hats on a small team. This role will support a wide range of business development activities, including:
• Building and maintaining customer relationships
• Supporting new business captures and proposals
• Creating marketing materials
• Coordinating and creating business agreements
• Managing business development tracking
• Communicating and coordinating with technical teams
Your day-to-day at Vulnerability Research Labs:
• Solving customers’ challenging problems and generating your own ideas to improve our products
• Working directly with project managers and senior company leadership to ensure exceptional design, development, and delivery of the system
• Interfacing with developers across the organization to deliver value and efficiency to the team
Skills you will need and we will enhance:
• 3+ years of customer engagement experience
• 5+ years of experience with presentation, proposal, and marketing material development
• 5+ years of government contracting experience or knowledge
• 3+ years of experience working with software development teams in a customer engagement function
• Ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical employees and customers
• Strong knowledge of cybersecurity industry
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify ways that the organization can be more efficient and effective
• Ability to travel regularly locally and ~ 4 times a year remotely
• PMP Certification ideal but not required
Things we like best about VRL:
• Solving hard technical problems
• Dedicated time to learn, research, and engineer solutions with minimal distractions
• A strong focus on learning and career development including conference and training opportunities
• Individual offices equipped with employee driven choice of computers and equipment
• Fresh brewed coffee
• A well-stocked pantry with food and beverages
• Most of all: a technically challenging work place that takes care of its employees
VRL is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.
We are unable to hire non-US citizens. Please, no third party firms.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Vulnerability Research Labs provides information security solutions to mitigate corporate risk, offering cyber threat intelligence solutions, including cyber threat awareness, malware analysis, and software/hardware vulnerability research.
Flexible schedule; gym membership and tuition reimbursements; annual conference budget; individual offices with doors and desks; well-stocked kitchen and deluxe coffee machine; weekly catered breakfast and lunches.
C/C++, Python, PHP, Perl, Bash, Linux, Salt
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.