• Provide first level support for operations professionals to quickly identify and resolve issues as they arise and ensure continuity of the business. Troubleshoot issues and discrepancies with the appropriate individuals, teams, or external partners
• Ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of production applications
• Provide day to day support for multiple applications, services, and infrastructure globally
• Assist with major incidents from identification and troubleshooting through service restoration
• Work closely with operations staff to gather business requirements and liaise with various IT teams to ensure delivery of functionality.
• Assist in the deployment, checkout, and QA testing of applications. Also involved in the training of applications as appropriate.
• Participate in global coverage of system support & intraday health checks.
• 3+ years of relevant working experience
• 2+ years exposure to financial services / capital markets; experience with Reconciliation & Control business processes a strong plus
• Strong understanding of IT infrastructure (Linux, relational databases, web technologies, etc.)
• Experience with scripting including Python, Perl, shell scripts
• Experience in C++
• Experience with SSAS / data analysis a plus
• Experience dealing with operations or other non-technical users, demonstrable ability to also coordinate and work with application & infrastructure technology teams
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.