Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes - a global innovator of simulation driven engineering solutions - is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help develop cutting-edge simulation and design optimization software products that are used worldwide in industries such as ground transportation, aerospace and motorsports.
You enjoy a challenge?
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a member of the PowerINSIGHT Development Team, you will be developing an application that is revolutionizing the way engineers design products using multi-discipline simulations to solve engineering design challenges such as making cars run cooler and quieter than ever while increasing the range that cars can travel on a tank of gas or on a single charge. Using PowerINSIGHT, engineers are able to quickly assess the performance of design alternatives and easily share the results with other engineers within the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform.
A bit about the work environment:
• You will be working at the beautiful Dassault Systèmes Waltham campus.
• We develop in small collaborative teams where you will learn from others every day.
• We implement our applications primarily in C++, b
The challenges ahead
• We are particularly interested in candidates who have a background developing interactive graphical programs for engineering or scientific applications
• Own the design and development of new features from beginning to end.
• Ensure that every new capability you deliver is reliable, easy to use, and performant.
• Use a variety of technologies to implement your designs ranging from databases to graphical user interfaces.
• Use contemporary software methodologies such as Agile Development to maximize your effectiveness.
Your Key Success Factors?
• A solid grounding in computer science.
• A MS in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience designing and developing complex commercial software systems.
• Ability to lead complex development projects
• Experience or a willingness to learn Agile Software Development
• Sound programming skills using C++ and Object Oriented Programming
• Experience designing and implementing graphical user interfaces using a high-level toolkit such as Qt or MFC. including designing for usability
• Intellectual curiosity - regardless of your background, you enjoy the opportunity to continually learn new technologies and problem domains
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and a strong desire to learn
• Strong English written/verbal communication skills, good presentation skills and the ability to write technical specifications
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously
Valuable Additional Skills and Experience:
• Experience with current software development methodologies such as Design Patterns and UML.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Dassault Systèmes Careers
- At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world. Meet us here! #WeAre3DS
Our purpose is at the core of who we are and why people are joining Dassault Systèmes. We are a science-based, innovation-driven, business-minded and long-term-oriented company. Our 17,000 employees are driven by this ambition. The solutions of Dassault Systèmes transform the way products are designed, simulated, produced, marketed and supported, leveraging the virtual world to improve the real world.
We have an excellent benefits package and overview can be found here - http://www.rewardsat3ds.com/SitePages/Home.aspx
A Typical Interview Process at Dassault Systemes
1. Phone screen with one of our recruiters
2. Technical phone screen with the Hiring Manager - perhaps by Skype to review coding skills and abilities
3. Onsite interview with the team
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.