· Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and/or open source tools
· Partner with other automation engineers to create a unified approach to automation across the team.
· Architect maintainable and extendable automated test framework using C#, in order to test APIGEE (RESTFUL) APIs
· Work with support, stakeholders and developers to aid in replication of software defects.
· Automate testing of defects and assist with the maintenance of Regression Test suite.
· Make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing/quality
· Contribute in meetings, Scrums, and other inter-team interaction.
· Research and make recommendations to the group regarding new automation technology available and its proper application.
· Review and provide feedback on specifications created by others
· Negotiate with product marketing/stakeholders on technical issues that impact deliverable goal viability.
· Provide guidance in good test design and implementation techniques
· Assist with problems and questions related to software features, functionality, and compliance.
· A minimum of (3) years experience in an automated testing environment
· A minimum of three (3) years experience with scripting or programming languages and/or open source testing tools
· Exposure to OOO programming language, C# preferred
· Exposure to Agile methodologies
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Prior experience with automated testing tools (Selenium)
· Proven experience with SQL scripting, reading and writing
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.