C# .NET DEVELOPER
Salary (Depends on Experience, please list desired salary when promoted to after you click Apply)
Extra Perks include: Complimentary Gym access, meal prep services, chair massages, and L&D wellness classes.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Eligible for a 401(k)
Chadwell Supply is a successful family owned maintenance supply company with 14 Branches nationwide. We are currently looking for a full time C# .Net Developer. Under moderate supervision, this position is responsible for developing and maintaining the Line of Business applications required to support the daily activity of the organization.
• Supports current .Net Windows client and Web Applications.
• Develops new Software Applications with latest technologies including .NET/WCF/C#/ASP.NET/SQL Server.
• Works with users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or Business process change requests under the direction of the appropriate Technical Lead.
• Conducts appropriate testing to identify and resolve issues prior to QA testing.
• Maintains documentation on coding, processes, and changes.
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
• Participates in all phases of the Development Life Cycle.
• Participates in design discussions and technical meetings.
Employee must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
At least 3 years working knowledge with .NET/C#/ASP.NET/SQL Server/LINQ/Entity Framework.
At least 3 years working knowledge with MS Sql server 2012+.
Ability to work in a fast-pace & exciting environment.
Quick Learner with a passion for innovation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities.
Ability to work within a team, as well as operate independently.
IIS 7 and above server administration.
4-Year Degree in related field.
Working Knowledge of the following items:
Xamarin or other phone application development technologies
Financial ERP systems such as Great Plains, Sage or PeopleSoft.
Familiarity with Microsoft Azure web apps, logic apps and API connections.
United States (Required)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.