4+ Years of hands on experience in Technology Lead
• Around 9 years of IT experience developing BPM applications using JBPM and Camunda
and in Java J2EE
• Installation, configuration, deployment, and administration of Business Process Management
product suite and
• Implement process, business logic, and process transitions through java application
• Worked on server-side unit testing framework by defining a test strategy and assist with test
• Experience migrating to Camunda BPM or other OPEN source frameworks from different
BPM / custom build application
• Experience in development and monitoring of workflows to be deployed in the cockpit and to
problems in environment production
• Experience in modeling BPMN workflows and DMN decisions in Camunda Modeler
• Configured Spring setter properties in spring context file and exposed spring beans for other
• Integrated Spring and Hibernate, injected Hibernate Template class into the Dao Class.
• Used Hibernate to communicate with the Database, mapping the entities to the tables and
columns in the database.
• Knowledge in Microservices and SpringBoot as part of Camunda workflows and deploying
Spring Boot App in Camunda
• Experience in building WAR files and deploying in the server.
• Experienced in performing unit testing using Junit, Mockito, integration and deployment of
tools such as ANT, Maven.
• Installed, administered and configured Jenkins Continuous Integration tool
• Hands on experience working with IDE's like Eclipse 4.11/4.10
• Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using
Java/J2EE Such as
Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB.
• Experience in developing client-side, server-side/middle-tier components applying Java/J2EE
• Experienced in Java Web-based, Desktop and Multitier Based Development with Concepts
of, Object Oriented
Design, Object Oriented Analysis, Object Oriented Programming and its implementation.
• Expertise in designing and developing front end Desktop applications and web services using
• Experience in attending scrum meetings that involved teams from various phases of SDLC.
• Experience in SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL Database Triggers, Cursors, Packages, Stored
procedures, Functions and
• Experienced in working with multiple databases like Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL,
• Developed a normalized CRUD backend for customers to configure and use it with custom
resource types using
REST API NodeJS and MongoDB.
• Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with
an Intention to
work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments and understanding various
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.