• Review concepts, project briefs and business cases for feasibility; partner with business teams to gain an understanding of the problem to be solved as well as the potential benefits; identify and collaborate with impacted development teams to ensure clarity of high-level requirements; gather and communicate order of magnitude (OOM) for the request.
• Upon approval/funding of a project, coordinate and gain alignment on targeted release dates. Communicate expected release timing to all impacted stakeholder groups.
• Facilitate and/or participate in pre-execution meetings such as grooming, requirements review, design presentations, etc. When needed, coordinate such meetings with development (internal, cross-CIO and vendor) resources and business contacts.
• Lead critical issue resolution, escalation and tracking of progress when there are priority conflicts and drive ownership & mitigation of risks raised by business & partners.
• Following project completion, track benefit metrics for predetermined length of time. Share this data with development teams. Identify key successes for publication in status highlights, newsletters, etc.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
•Four or more years of Project Management experience, preferably in a technical environment/role.
•Experience with Agile methodology.
•Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Ability to formulate communications appropriate for all organizational levels.
•Experience developing content for leadership and communicating program risks and dependencies.
•Experience driving operational and financial management and reporting, ability to design and solve for metrics across quality, productivity, user experience, innovation and cost.
•Moderate to advanced skill in G Suite and MS Office.
•Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
•Previous experience in billing, customer payments, collections, settlements, or similar highly desirable.
•Experience in Process definition and Governance models.
•Vendor management experience.
•Experience with Clarity and JIRA.
•Ability to guide and coach a large and diverse globally distributed team to remain focused on value delivery and execute in advanced agile practices.
•Ability with negotiation skills to help team be outcome-focused.
•Strong writing and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate across all levels of management.
Scrum certification, PMP or other project management certifications are desirable.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.