Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training
- Eight years of experience with distributed systems in Information Technology
- An extensive understanding of applied enterprise computing technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
- Thorough knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis and systems tuning. Adept with network interfaces and technologies
- Strong scripting skills desired, PowerShell, PowerCli
- Minimum eight plus years’ experience VMware engineering experience
- Experience with Netapp and EMC storage administration and corresponding storage toolse
vRealize Operations administration and capacity planning
- Three years Cisco UCS and UCS manager experience
- Zerto experience is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple programming/script languages with proficiency in development of systems and program interfaces
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification
ZERTO or ZEAM
VM replication experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
What is Truist? BB&T and SunTrust have joined forces to become Truist. We’re combining the best of each company to bring you better experiences, better partnerships and better technology to offer even more ways to help grow your financial confidence. With more than 275 years of combined history through our legacy brands, BB&T and SunTrust, Truist is now one of the nation’s premier financial institutions, dedicated to building a better future for our clients, teammates and communities.
Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC) is a purpose-driven company dedicated to building a better future for its clients, teammates and communities. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist is one of the nation’s largest financial services holding companies offering a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist serves approximately 10 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more at Truist.com.
Scholarship program; competitive PTO policy; professional development programs.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.