Greetings from W3 Global inc!!
You have let your resume speak for yourself. Extremely inclined towards talking to you for a Cloud Data Architect position. Let me know the best time/number to reach or, you may reply or call me at (972) 393-2227.
Fast Moving position!!!
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Location: Richardson, TX
Project Type: Full time
• 10+ years of hands on experience with systems and application analysis, design, build and support using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an architecture role.
• Experience architecting using products and services from major cloud vendors, Azure preferred.
• Excellent knowledge and experience with programming in C++, Golang, and Python.
• Experience with monitoring tools and their implementation (Nagios, Splunk).
• Good understanding of networking concepts, L2 - L7 protocols.
• Ability to work with Engineering Architects to influence serviceability and usability design.
• Benchmark team capabilities against industry best practices and seek continual improvement.
• Strong experience in micro-service architectures and orchestrating a suite of micro-services in production systems.
• Strong experience in service meshes, API gateways, message buses, and event driven architectures.
• Design and implement Cloud architectures that support federation and multi-tenancy.
• Experienced with modern cloud-based software tools and approaches (Git, CI/CD, Helm, automated testing, etc.)
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code / orchestration of Cloud infrastructure using orchestration technologies like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
• You possess a deep understanding of development in public clouds like AWS/Azure/GCP and private cloud platforms like OpenStack and their service offerings.
• Strong experience in architecting for high availability and cost-effective cloud solutions.
• Significant history of Architecture and Design with container platforms and industry standard open source frameworks. Kubernetes and Docker experience is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of Azure Compute, Storage, Networking, and Developer Tools.
• Excellent communication, teamwork and delegation skills.
• Working knowledge of machine learning / deep learning algorithms -- classification, clustering, regression, reinforcement learning, algorithm design and theory of computation, partial differential equations and information retrieval.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist | W3Global, Inc.
Celebrating 12 Years of Customer Commitment!
M: (972) 393-2227 | F: (773) 496-3355| Text: (469) 406-0898
A: W3Global, Inc, 1701 Legacy Dr, Suite 1000, Frisco, Texas – 75034
Connect with us online!
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.