• Provide telephony platform engineering support for contact center systems, adjunct platforms and connected
• Research, recommend and deploy the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class Cloud-based Contact Center solutions across the enterprise.
• Assist with creation, validation and implementation of project and test plans
• Responsible for administering contact center cloud solution
• Responsible for level 2 and/or 3 support
• Responsible for proactive monitoring of all contact center cloud technologies
• BS in Computer Science or Systems Engineering, and/or equivalent combination of training and experience
• 7+ years of experience with contact center telephony, including good Cloud-based experience.
• General/good understanding IP networking technology
• Good understanding of network / server security (FW, server certificates, Proxy)
• Experience in deploying and /or supporting contact center based applications (Five9 or Amazon Connect platform is preferred)
• General understanding of storage technology
• General understanding of Database technology (MS SQL mainly)
• Working knowledge of Window Server 2008 and higher
• Strong written and verbal communications skills as well as strong customer service skills
• Perform other duties as needed
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Application development within real-time applications (backend and/or UI)
• Ability to present to all levels including leadership
• This position will require the ability to travel domestic and international
• Bilingual in Spanish & English
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
The Technology team @ Oportun is dedicated to delivering and maintaining performant, elegant, and intuitive systems to our business partners and retail customers. We provide the platform, technology services, and interfaces that have enabled Oportun to serve over 1.3M customers with over $6 billion in life-changing, responsible loans disbursed.
We work on a very unique platform, combining service-oriented platform services with sophisticated user experiences, all enabled through a best-in-class (and fun to use!) automated development infrastructure. We prove that FinTech is more fun, more challenging, and in our case, more rewarding as we build technology that changes our customers’ lives. At the corporate level, Oportun delivers a very supportive and welcoming service experience, with bilingual staff across channels, and operates more than 300 locations in CA, IL, AZ, FL, NM, TX, UT, NV & NJ, with mobile services available in MO, ID & WI.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, great benefits and a fully loaded laptop of your choosing. We have strong opinions about work/life balance, and seek to create a comfortable and productive environment where we can ship apps that we’re proud of and that best serve our customers. The Bay Area News Group recognized Oportun as a Top Workplace in 2019
The interview process will differ depending on the nature of the role.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.