We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering team within our Infrastructure as a Service division. IaaS ensures the continuous availability of the technologies and systems that are the foundation of athenahealth’s services. We are directly responsible for thousands of servers, petabytes of storage, and handling thousands of web requests per second, all while sustaining growth at a meteoric rate. We enable an operating system for the medical office that removes administrative complexity, leaving doctors free to practice medicine. But enough about us; let’s talk about you. You are an engineer with a passion for working hands-on with the latest and greatest cloud technology. You want to use the newest tech, but you want to do so in a large environment so you can see how that technology is used when scale matters. What’s most important to you is learning new things- and you’re seeking the best environment to enable that growth for yourself. You are an engineer with a passion for working hands-on with the latest and greatest cloud technology. You want to use the newest tech, but you want to do so in a large environment so you can see how it’s used when scale matters. What’s most important to you is learning new things- and you’re seeking the best environment to enable that growth for yourself.
The Team: We are a bunch of engineers who are passionate about reliability, automation, and scalability in a cloud-native environment. We use an agile-based framework to execute our work, ensuring we are always focused on the most important and impactful needs of the business. We support systems in both the private and public cloud and make data-driven decisions based on which one best suit the needs of the business. We are relentless in automating manual, repetitive work so we can focus on projects that help move the business forward.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
· 5 or more years of experience in architecting, building Azure Cloud solutions
· 4 or more years of experience in building Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using ARM templates, Terraform and other IaC tools.
· 4 or more years of experience in building SDLC pipelines with ADO and Jenkins to deploy both applications and infrastructure to cloud environments.
· 5 or more years of experience with Active Directory
· 5 or more years of experience with network troubleshooting
· 5 or more years of experience with system administration (Windows/Linux)
· 5 or more years of experience with log management
· 5 or more years of experience with patch management
· Significant experience in programing languages such as: Python, Node.js, Powershell scripts and shell scripts
· Experience with AWS, ability to learn other public cloud environments.
· Experience in an Agile scrum development environment
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Familiar with open source tooling such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Graylog, ELK Stack
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.