The Corporate Support Systems (CSS) Infrastructure team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual with solid project management and leadership skills to lead a talented team supporting various customers and technologies.
• Guiding the team through a transition from primarily supporting PeopleSoft applications to supporting both in-house systems (.Net) and cloud applications.
• Architecting new systems as cloud solutions.
• Production support including triage and on-call duties to ensure systems are highly available and stable for our customers.
• Actively maintain Disaster Recovery plans for supported systems.
• Process audit inquiries from Internal Audit, IT Compliance and 3rd party auditors to ensure our systems maintain compliance.
• Ensuring 24x7 on-call rotation and production support.
• Oversee and streamline the handling and resolution of trouble tickets.
• Working with peers, improving processes and support for remote customers
Candidate Required Qualifications:
• Minimum of three years of experience in IT project management or equivalent leadership experience successfully delivering complex business and technical projects and supporting multi-tier applications on Linux systems.
• Minimum of five years of experience supporting server-based applications
• Minimum of three years of experience with administering PeopleSoft.
• Minimum of three years of experience with administering .NET applications, including TFS or VSTS.
• Performance Review and Goal Setting to include managing team performance metrics.
• Windows server administration and scripting tools experience.
• UNIX shell scripting experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required along with the ability to effectively communicate with various levels of Management.
• Workday experience.
• Experience architecting/deploying components in a cloud-based solution.
• Knowledge in Cloud architecture.
• Knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server technical features and experience with Oracle or SQL Server performance tuning.
• Experience with Agile best practices.
• Experience working with remote resources.
• ITIL Foundation Certification.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
As the second-largest private passenger auto insurer in the United States, GEICO provides more than 16 million auto policies and insures more than 24 million vehicles.
Profit sharing; tuition reimbursement; associate assistance program; FSA; business casual dress; fitness and dining facilities at most locations; clubs and sports teams; volunteer opportunities.
.NET, C#, PowerShell, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, Selenium
Phone or video interview with hiring team (may include applicant providing sample work at or prior to interview); onsite or video interview (applicant answers technical questions and speaks to skillset and project work).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.