Clearance: Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
Duties May Include:
• Perform web development within Cold Fusion utilizing the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
• Perform development based on new requirements, bug fixes, STIG Implementation, IAVA/IAVB fixes.
• Perform technical support focused on the development, operation, management, and enforcement of security capabilities for software running on government systems.
• Assist with requirements gathering and documentation.
• Assist in all forms of testing (i.e., unit to regression).
• Assist in all training, troubleshooting, deployments (local and external), and documentation efforts.
• Assist with database development and documentation as it relates to the web applications.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications using the MS SQL database within the MS Windows Operating system environment.
• Experience with web development using ColdFusion and the MVC coding architecture.
• Experience in the scrum software development framework.
• Experience with JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Software, or comparable issue tracking products.
• Experience with the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
• Experience developing web application using the client/server paradigm.
• Experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
• Ability to travel CONUS/OCONUS with the ability to meet all deployment requirements for OCONUS locations (i.e., Afghanistan and Kuwait).
• Experience with or knowledge of performing web development utilizing Coldbox and CommandBox.
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server as a backend database solution for storing and presenting data through the UI.
• Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
• Experience with version control systems such as GIT and BitBucket.
• DOD 8570 IAT Level II or Security Plus.
• Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool).
• Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.