Noblis ESI is seeking a Configuration Manager for their Chantilly location.
The Configuration Manager will serve as Technical Lead to the Program Manager (PM) with responsibility for technical knowledge of the assigned groups (e.g. Group Level) and programs/projects. The Configuration Manager will:
• Lead IPT meetings and review process boards to include but not limited to ERBs, CCBs, and PMRs to ensure development contractors are meeting program requirements
• Serve as technical expert in their assigned area
• Support the PM in multiple areas which include Program Management, acquisition support, analytic support, technical analysis, user requirement management/development and customer outreach and support
• Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
• Other responsibilities include administrative and technical support to the Government leadership team, internal cross tower coordination, external mission partners and other DoD/IC customers
Bachelor's degree (in a BSTEM Field is desired)
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with the DoD and the IC
• Possess strong Systems Engineering discipline in one or more of the following focus areas: Architecture and Requirements Development, Readiness, IV&V, and transition to operations; Risk Management, Configuration Management, Technology Planning and Insertion, and Performance Assessment
• Ability to facilitate commonality within Ground mission areas by defining, architecting, and integrating a multi-INT/multi-sensor ground enterprise
• Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Understanding of DoD and IC tactics, techniques, and procedures including CONOPS, architectures and cloud-based environments
• Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
• Ability to build and present technical briefings and reports with specific knowledge of SIGINT, GEOINT, Multi-INT and OPIR
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.