Saia, Inc., is currently seeking a Contact Center VoIP Engineer in Atlanta, GA. This position provides senior engineering support and consultation for the design, development and implementation of technical solutions within the company’s telephony and contact center telecommunications environments within a complex multi-location and multi-vendor infrastructure. As part of the Telecom Engineering team, this position will be primarily responsible for, but not limited to, the call routing, scripting and configuration of the Cisco Contact Center Enterprise applications (UCCE), Cisco Outbound Option, Cisco Voice Portal (CVP), Unified CVP Call Studio, Cisco Interaction Manager (CIM), Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE), and outbound campaign management tools. This position has additional advanced knowledge and awareness of other contact center technologies such as Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Unity as well as voice gateways and networks, call recording and analytics and ancillary support systems.
This position has knowledge of WAN/LAN technologies including VoIP/SIP call routing technologies and protocols. Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, windows servers, Cisco switches and ASAs, DNS, Citrix Desktop environments.
Operational responsibilities include analyzing existing and proposed telephony and contact center telecommunication environments and applications while proactively identifying areas of needed improvement. This position must be able to perform analysis and diagnosis of complex application issues utilizing SQL queries as needed.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The position is responsible to design, development, documenting and implementing contact center telephony infrastructure and application projects on time and within budget. Work closely with vendors, outside expert resources, internal technical and business resources, to evaluate and propose innovative new technologies methodologies, processes and enhancements to improve the effectiveness of the organization. Ensure interoperability between the proposed solutions and other telecommunications such as desktop, networks, security and compliance. Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements.
• The position works closely with our engineers, analysts, IT peers, outside vendors, outside expert resources, internal technical and business resources to evaluate, develop, and propose innovative new technologies, methodologies, processes, and other improvements aimed at improving the effectiveness of the organization.
• This position maintains expert level understanding and knowledge of the company’s applications, telecommunications and data system integration and must be able to understand changes needed within the environment in order to anticipate business, customer, cross-system, cross-process, and cross-project impacts.
• Be accessible 24x7 to support the telecommunications infrastructure team to minimize the impacts of incidents, changes, upgrades, and installs on the function of the business and/or the contact center.
• Performs other duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Telecommunications, or related technical field and/or related experience with 7+ years of experience.
• CCNP Voice or Collaboration Certifications preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work long hours under pressure during system outages and implementations.
• Expert level technical expertise of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) systems and management of complex telecommunications environments and infrastructures.
• Experience with multiple voice and call center technologies such as but not limited to Cisco UC that includes CUCM, UCCE, ICM, ECE and EIM, CUIC dashboard development, CUSP, Voice Gateways, Unity voicemail, call recording and analytics, and ancillary support systems.
• Proven experience using SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis/voice protocols, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Development.
• Cisco Outbound Option Dialer and Cisco Email/Interaction development and support experience
• Experience performing complex Cisco ICM scripting, design, deployment, administration, and troubleshooting.
• Exposure with Cisco UCCE Solution Architecture and Integration.
• Knowledge of WAN/LAN technologies and VoIP/SIP call routing technologies and protocols, including working knowledge of TCP/IP, CUBE/SBC, servers, switches, ASA firewalls, DNS, Citrix Desktop environments.
• Proven ability to perform coordination and problem isolation and remediation
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.