Currently looking for an experienced Conversational AI Specialist (Independent Consultant) to fill a remote on-demand contract/freelance opening with a Fortune 100 company located in the United States
Work you'll do:
You will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
• Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services
• Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
• Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
• 3+ experiences developing and deploying voice and/or text conversational flows for virtual agents or virtual assistants involving IPSoft Amelia, Kore.ai, Nuance Nina, Amazon Lex & Alexa, Dialogflow or IBM Watson
• Experienced programming knowledge in both SAS and SQL, Operating system experience with UNIX and relational database knowledge such as ORACLE/TERADATA. SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS/Macro preferred
• Strong knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, neural networks, dialog systems, dialog management, and natural language generation
• Experience with quantitative modeling (design, development & implementation)
• Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, etc.
• Expertise in linguistics
• Understands complexity of natural language and conversational experiences
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in linguistics, human-computer interaction, interaction design, communications, psychology, or closely related field
• 2+ years of consulting experience on AI projects
• Expertise in at least one functional application preferred (e.g., Virtual Travel & Hospitality Concierge, Virtual Product Specialists, Virtual Personal Shopper, Virtual Bank Teller & Advisor, Virtual Account Representative, Virtual IT Helpdesk Support, Virtual HR Specialist, Virtual Onboarding Advisor, On-the-job Task and Process Guidance, Corporate Policy Guidance, etc.)
• Expertise in 2+ domain preferred (e.g., Customer & Marketing, Finance, M&A, Operations, Pricing, Risk, Supply Chain, Workforce, etc.)
• Certification or expertise on at least one of the following platforms: IPSoft Amelia, Kore.ai, Nuance Nina, Amazon Lex & Alexa, Dialogflow or IBM Watson
• Experience in Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Consumer (especially transportation) and Financial Services & Insurance a plus
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgment.
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.